Clinical Assessment Course
This is a clinical assesment course for those doctors who have been accepted for the foundation program. The course is for 4 days plus one mock test which is conducted on a different date. The course will covers all the scenarios and practical skills required for you to pass the clinical assessment exam. With this course, passing a clinical assessment exam is guaranteed.
|Course dates||6th-10th September 2019|
|First mock test||12th October 2019|
|First mock test||13th October 2019|
1. History & counselling stations:
2. Mannequin teaching e.g. ABG blood sampling IV cannulation, catheterisations.
3. Orthopaedics and surgery examinations
4. Medicine Clinical examination, e.g lower limb neurological examinations, cardiovascular, respiratory etc.
6. Communication skills:
7. Examination of a stable patient with a chronic disease
We strongly recommend that do your PLAB course before coming for this course as only the stations not covered in PLAB 2 will be covered in this course.
We have arranged this course 2 months before the exam so that you can have enough time to practice.
TO REGISTER: PLEASE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org